rambleonmorganna asked: Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tagging back. =O)
1. My name is
Judge Mike. I’m not sure I’ve ever posted that on tumblr.
2. I’m a guy, in my mid-twenties, married, and I don’t really watch Supernatural. I seem to differ in a few ways from the average tumblr user.
3. I’m originally from Cambridge, Massachusetts, and moved to Syracuse, NY when I was 9. I love Massachusetts and wish I could visit it more.
4. My five favorite movies are (probably) Shaun of the Dead, Annie Hall, Duck Soup, Ghostbusters, and Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, although that last spot tends to get switched around all the time. I love many, many different movies, and can usually find something enjoyable even in something terrible.
5. My favorite TV show of all time is The Sopranos, which I find to be an incredible achievement, with no sub-par episodes in 7 seasons. I have seen the entire series many, many times.
6. I love wine, and I love Finger Lakes wine especially. It’s a lot of fun visiting there and tasting all those wines.
7. I have a dog named Coco, and a cat named Harry.
8. I’d love to write a movie. Not necessarily to try and get it made, just to see if I could do it. I have a lot of ideas, but every time I try to write them down, I come up completely empty.
9. I haven’t traveled a whole lot in my life. I’ve been to Boston (obviously), New York, Seattle, Canada, and Florida, although I was four when I went there, and barely remember it. If you count airports, I’ve also been to Chicago and Washington, D.C., but that seems like cheating.
10. I play Word With Friends obsessively. My name is Norwegiantroll on there if you’d fancy a game.
Bonus Eleventh Fact: This short list took me many hours to come up with. I am not great at just stating things about myself without specific questions.